My Last Week

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kgastaldo

My Last Week

Hey Community,

It's with mixed emotions that I share a bit of news with you - this is my last week with Alfresco.

I started with Alfresco three and a half years ago. They had just purchased a new community platform, and needed a community manager to launch the new space. I'd been in community management for 4 years, but had never worked with the open source community before. My first week on the job, I attended BeeCon.

There was no better onboarding experience. The level of enthusaism was contagious and I was so impressed at how engaged and helpful everyone was. I knew this was going to be a great experience. And it really has been. You guys continue to impress me with your product expertise and your dedication to the community. I've enjoyed getting to know you in the forums, on tech talk live, in office hours, and of course at hackathons and DevCon. I'm really going to miss working with you.

I'm leaving you in good hands though. Our director of field marketing, Jean Cameron, will be heading up DevCon. We're in the final stages of confirming a venue and then we'll be able to announce our location and date. Many of you met Irving Navarrete at DevCon. His team is responsible for our websites and he has really led the charge on this migration to Khoros. He'll be able to help with any issues you have navigating the platform. And of course, our former and current developer evangelist, Francesco Corti and Ole Hejlskov are all consistenly checking in here and in Discord. But to be fair, you guys really are the ones who make this space successful. Continue to take care of each other! 

It's been a privilege to work for this community. 

1 Reply
abhinavmishra14
Advanced

Re: My Last Week

Thanks for all the support to us (community members). Good Luck for your future endeavors.

~Abhinav
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)