cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
odz
Member II

Adding Signature Page after every approval

Good day!

I have an instance of Alfresco Community Edition 7.3 M2 running on docker. My use case requires me to have a signature page added at the bottom/last page of the document with the name of the approver and timestamp once the workflow document is approved as seen on the demo video of TRGSP about Alfresco Content Accelerator for Policy and Procedure Management - Obsolete Document as seen on the image below.

Selection_001_11-07-2022.png

My question is, will I be able to achieve this in community edition, if so, what add-ons do I need to integrate? If not, what are available alternatives? Or is this only available in the enterprise edition?

Thank you.

PS:

Source of the image ta here

3 Replies
sanjaybandhniya
Intermediate

Re: Adding Signature Page after every approval

You can user this add on : https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-add/add-e-signature-on-a-pdf-document/td-p/290...

I think some customization required as you want to add sign after approval.

odz
Member II

Hi sanjaybandhniya,

Thank you for the suggestion. I highly appreciate this. Can you also share some tips or even a documentation on how to integrate this add-on on a containerized setup? Can't seem to find documentation on setting up add-ons. 

Thank you and regards,

Odz

odz
Member II

Just an update, I was able to install several add-ons by mapping my volumes to amps and amps_share folder of alfresco and repository service. An image rebuild and container recreation is necessary to apply these add-ons (Make sure you have persisten volume). However, it seems that signature add-ons available are mostly outdated. Can you suggest any alternatives? Thank you.