Would you like your content to be secure, encrypted and protected thanks to Alfresco installation?
Would you like to enable your Enterprise Management Content Source to document digital signing?
Would you like to solve problems related to a complex and expensive backup management through an Enterprise market leader Hitachibranded solution?
Would you like to have a document backup according to law?
T.A.I. solution for safe content storage allows to combine the flexibility and the power of one of the most modern Open Source ECM in the market, Alfresco, and Hitachi Content Platform for the storage management.
- Availability through Alfresco of relevant features such as data encrypting, content-based retention, and content shredding.
- No impact on already existing system and on Alfresco configurations and customizations.
- No additional hardware/software required (no additional costs).
- Cost cutting for data backup thanks to Hitachi Content Platform (hardware and licenses, backup tape, external disks).
- Maximum compatibility with components external to Alfresco;
- Available on Alfresco Enterprise Edition (4.2+) and Hitachi Content Platform (4.x, 5.x) independently of the used operating system (Windows or Linux based).
- No limits regarding Alfresco customization (content model, rules, etc.).
- Ability to use mixed (content on Alfresco repository and Hitachi Content Platform) and multiple (using more distinct files on Hitachi Content Platform) storage.
- Control through Alfresco interfaces of the content storage on Hitachi Content Platform and the possible applied retention.
- Minimum impact on administrators and developers, once the connector is ready.
- Minimum install effort (only two AMPs)
|Project Page||Home - TAI Solutions - italenisch |
|Tags||Connector, hitachi, retention, storage, security, content store, cloud, backup, replication, disaster recovery, business continuity|
|Component Type||Action, Admin Console, Content Model, Document Library, Integration|
|Extension Points||Behavior, Content Model, Scheduled Job, Share Admin Console Component, Share Document Library Action|
|Products||Repository, Share Web Client|