ONLYOFFICE commercial licensing, support and more document connections for U.S based companies.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lshray
Member II

ONLYOFFICE commercial licensing, support and more document connections for U.S based companies.

Alfresco integrates with ONLYOFFICE to enable document creation, editing, sharing and collaboration online in your browser. You can install it on premise. Here is the contact information for personel located in Dallas, Tx who can answer question about pricing, licensing and support. The free ONLYOFFICE editor that you can activate with Alfresco comes with only 20 document connections. It is enough to test it, but not enough to use commercially, and it does not come with support. To get the support and more document connections you need to purchased a commercial license from ONLYOFFICE U.S. The first level of support is currently also in the U.S. Here is the contact information for you.

sales_us@onlyoffice.com    ph. 972-544-6877

If you need help installing ONLYOFFICE editors with Alfresco these guys can help you with that as well.

ONLYOFFICE document editor add-on for Alfresco applications
1 Reply
afaust
Master

Re: ONLYOFFICE commercial licensing, support and more document connections for U.S based companies.

This very same message has been copy&pasted in 2 other threads in the addon space on the very same day:

Normally, I would not hesitate to mark a (brand new) user as a spammer if they post in such a way. Since I can at least verify the user in this case and don't have PM feature (like in older Alfresco community platforms) to inform them more directly, I am leaving this with the following remarks.

From my point of view, the post in the OnlyOffice Connector thread is the only "valid" one as it directly relates to the original context / scope of the post. The post in the Parashift addon thread feels quite hijacky - it would have been valid if someone in that thread had asked for licensing / support of the (alternative / official) OnlyOffice Connector.
This thread in which I am commenting now appears entirely redundant to the thread about the official addon. I understand one wants to make noise about ones commercial offerings, but this should not be the way to do it.

Edit: After realising the "official" OnlyOffice addon is a fork of the Parashift one, my "hijacky" remark may need to be softened. I do not know whether there has been any agreement between Parashift and OnlyOffice regarding OnlyOffice taking over their addon. If that is the case, then it would not be objectionable to add details to that thread. The issue then would be that it is not that transparent what the relationship is.