cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FC_Aqui
Member II

User cannot access Favorites links within ShareDox Outlook Client

The following prompt is received:-

Something went wrong during communication with Alfresco. Contact your support representative.

In the Emailmanager.log the following error is received at the same time:-

<message>102824931 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 10281512024 Access Denied. You do not have the appropriate permissions to perform this operation.</message>

Capture.JPGNote that within the ShareDox internet browser the user has no problems accessing Favorites

6 Replies
jljwoznica

Re: User cannot access Favorites links within ShareDox Outlook Client

Although not familiar with the ShareDox Outlook Client - this looks to be a permissions error. Can this user access their Favorites through Alfresco Share? 

FC_Aqui
Member II

Hello, thanks for your reply.

I was thinking the same so I asked the user to try and access their favourites from Alfresco using the web browser. They had no problems so it seems to be an issue with access from the Outlook add-on.

jljwoznica

I am not familiar with the ShareDox outlook client. It is possible that there is something wrong in the API calls being used to access the repository. 

FC_Aqui
Member II

The error with the user shortcuts are only happening for this user.  I am unable to replicate this particular error.

However for all users browsing to anything other than Full Repository in the Repository Selector also produces the same pop up error.

I realise this is probably a seperate problem however I mention this to possibly help identify the original issue. 

How would the API calls problem be investigated?  Would this require changes by Alfresco rather than anything I could do?

jljwoznica

Who is the author of the ShareDox client?

FC_Aqui
Member II

Hello,

Here is the info screen with author and version details -

info.JPG