Obtaining this release
The ZIP Distribution file can be downloaded from the following URL:
If you are using Docker, you can get the new Image by typing:
docker pull alfresco/alfresco-search-services:2.0.1
And finally, the source code for this version is available in:
Alfresco Insight Engine 2.0.1 (only available for Enterprise customers) has been also released.
Insight Engine and Insight Engine Zeppelin artifacts can be downloaded from Quay.io using Enterprise credentials.
Search 2.0.x will require a full re-index upon deployment when upgrading from Search 1.x.
This is necessary to accommodate the removal of the index store and improved storage of date fields.
If you were using Search 2.0.0, no changes are required on you SOLR indexes.
- Support for SQL timestamp with Alfresco Search and Insight Engine (SEARCH-2366)
- Log traces to report indexing progress in large transactions (SEARCH-2375)
- SEARCH-2362: Model change of a property's mandatory element is not updated on Solr side
- SEARCH-2370: Docker Image Alfresco-Search-Services not taking SOLR_DATA_DIR_ROOT environment variable
- SEARCH-2407: Model Changes to Index Attributes are not Updated on Solr
- SEARCH-2538: Solr index not updated upon aspect removal
- SEARCH-2400: Default values for "shared.properties" have changed from 1.4
- SEARCH-2401: SocketTimeOut parameter is not applied to SOLRAPIClient object when using Plain HTTP connection
- SEARCH-2408: The alfresco.changeSetAclsBatchSize does not limit the size of a batch of ACL change sets requested from repository
- SEARCH-2409: Metadata tracker throws NPE during rollback process
- SEARCH-2415: Slow reindex speed in 2.0 comparing to 1.4 in “Sizing Guide” environment
- SEARCH-2432: JDBC Queries not supported but present in Zeppelin sample notes
- SEARCH-2460: SOLR Action Reindex doesn’t work when using nodeId
- SEARCH-2396: Duplicate values for ANAME and APATH fields are stored when having ancestors in similar paths
- SEARCH-2126: In sharded mode, the facets with 0 results are supressed in the response unlike standalone mode
- SEARCH-2390: DB_ID_RANGE method does not get transactions to be indexed
- SEARCH-2529: High memory consumption during reindex
Third Party Product Versions
- Solr 6.6.5 (patched)
- Jetty 9.3.27.v20190418
- Zeppelin 0.8.2
- Search Services 2.0.1 works with ACS 6.2
- Insight Engine 2.0.1 works with ACS 6.2 and AGS 3.2.0
- JVM 11 is required