A namespace prefix is not registered for uri when getting node info

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cajova_houba

A namespace prefix is not registered for uri when getting node info

Hello,

I'm in the process of migratingAlfresco Community 5.2.e. from one server to another. I've re-installed the Alfresco itself, connected it to external DB and migrated data as well. However, I keep getting following error when getting document info through API.

Query:

/alfresco/api/-default-/public/alfresco/versions/1/nodes/{{documentId}}

Response:

{
    "error": {
        "errorKey": "framework.exception.ApiDefault",
        "statusCode": 500,
        "briefSummary": "A namespace prefix is not registered for uri http://oami.europa.eu/sp/cmis/custom",
        "stackTrace": "For security reasons the stack trace is no longer displayed, but the property is kept for previous versions",
        "descriptionURL": "https://api-explorer.alfresco.com",
        "logId": "..."
    }
}

I was able to find the uri in DB (table alf_namespace). My guess is I've probably forgot to install something so my quetions is, how exactly can I debug this issue? How can I get a list of prefixes and their respective URLs?

Thank you

4 Replies
mitpatoliya

Re: A namespace prefix is not registered for uri when getting node info

You must have created custom content model on your old alfresco instance but missed to move it to new one. 

If you have already moved model then it must not have been registered properly.

Error you are getting indicates that info for nodes that of custom type(from your custom content model) can't be provided as that custom type is not known to alfresco.

cajova_houba

Thanks for your reply!

I'm pretty sure there was some custom model in the old instance. However, I'm did not manage the old instance so I don't know for sure. I still have access to the old instance though. Do you know if there's a way of getting custom model out of the old instance? Or at least list all custom models installed there?

Related to this problem did you know if there is some property to "ignored" unknown model when you use the REST API ?

abhinavmishra14
Advanced

Once a content model is registered it is registered. You have to de-register via bootstapping or deactive (if created from model-manager). 

AFAIK- There is no such property to say ignore

~Abhinav
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)