AAAR : Empty reports

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Member II

AAAR : Empty reports

Hello, 

I use the following tools:

- Alfresco CE 5.2 with AAAR Amp CE: 4.5

- Pentaho 7.1 with AAAR 4.5

 

When I run AAAR_Extract.sh & AAAR_Publish.sh, I get the result below and almost all reports are empty.

and when i check the log i find these errors:

 

2017/05/31 14:21:14 - HTTP request - ERROR (version 7.1.0.0-12, build 1 from 2017-05-16 17.18.02 by buildguy) : Impossible de sauvegarder la réponse dans le fichier : Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: http://192.10.2.41:80/alfresco/service/AAAR/getCounters?counter=workflowInstances

2017/05/31 14:21:14 - HTTP request - ERROR (version 7.1.0.0-12, build 1 from 2017-05-16 17.18.02 by buildguy) : java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: http://192.10.2.41:80/alfresco/service/

 

2017/05/31 14:17:36 - dm_dim_dates unknown.0 - ERROR (version 7.1.0.0-12, build 1 from 2017-05-16 17.18.02 by buildguy) : Erreur inattendue

2017/05/31 14:17:36 - dm_dim_dates unknown.0 - ERROR (version 7.1.0.0-12, build 1 from 2017-05-16 17.18.02 by buildguy) : org.pentaho.di.core.exception.KettleStepException: 

 

2017/05/31 14:17:36 - Dimension update 3 - ERROR (version 7.1.0.0-12, build 1 from 2017-05-16 17.18.02 by buildguy) : Erreurs détectées!

 

 

Please find attached the AAAR_Extract.sh log.

Can you help please ?

Images intégrées 1

3 Replies
Highlighted
Alfresco Employee

Re: AAAR : Empty reports

Hi Ilyass,

The problem is on the Alfresco side, calling the getCounter service.

But there is something wrong with the versions.

AAAR is not supported for Alfresco 5.2 and Pentaho 7.1.

With this stack you should use Alflytics.
Please check the documentation also on the installation task.

Please note that with Alflytics you don't need nothing installed on the Alfresco side.

Let me know how it goes.

Highlighted
Active Member

Re: AAAR : Empty reports

Hello,

I followed the guide to install Alflytics, the instalation is OK, but there is always errors after Extraction :

2017/06/03 15:17:04 - Abort.0 - ERROR (version 7.0.0.0-25, build 1 from 2016-11-05 15.35.36 by buildguy) : La ligne n� 1 a provoqu� la mise en �chec de la transformation : [{}], [http://192.10.2.41:80/alfresco/api/-default-/public/workflow/versions/1skipCount=0], [GET], [{"error":{"errorKey":"framework.exception.ApiDefault","statusCode":404,"briefSummary":"0503158697 Script url /public/workflow/versions/1skipCount=0 does not map to a Web Script.","stackTrace":"Pour des raisons de sécurité, le traçage de la pile n'est plus affiché, mais la propriété est conservée dans les versions précédente.","descriptionURL":"https://api-explorer.alfresco.com"}}], [404]

Please find attached the complete log file.

Alfresco Employee

Re: AAAR : Empty reports

Hi Nour-Edding,

Your use case it's interesting to me (I opened two issues into the project).

I can see two different issues I would like to investigate (and solve).

Before the details, I would like to invite you to use Pentaho 7.1.

Then, let's move to the issues...

Issue named #4  (& character in endpoint result are badly managed · Issue #4 · fcorti/Alflytics · GitHub )

2017/06/03 14:29:51 - REST Client.0 - Impossible de retourner un résultat depuis l'url [http://192.10.2.41:80fields=%7B%7D]

Can you please execute the URLs below and share the results?
(please replace the correct Pentaho base url)

http://localhost:8080/pentaho/plugin/Alflytics/api/getendpoints?paramendpointId=alfrescoPeople

http://localhost:8080/pentaho/plugin/Alflytics/api/getendpoints?paramendpointId=alfrescoPeopleCount

The result contains a & character and probably in your environment there is different behaviour from my env.

I would like to check.

Issue named #3 (Empty JSON input tmp files · Issue #3 · fcorti/Alflytics · GitHub )

In your (interesting) use case I can see a lot of "dirty" data coming from the audit trail... no worries, it can happen.

This issue on the Alfresco side, causes some JSON extracted to be empty.

This crashes the import process.

I kindly ask you to create and Alflytics support package (instructions at page 47 of the Alflytics/Alflytics-Manual.pdf at master · fcorti/Alflytics · GitHub) and send it to me at fcorti at gmail.com (do not publish it here, please).

I would like to add a patch to solve this use case.

If you'd prefer, close the thread here and reply directly into the project's issues here:
Issues · fcorti/Alflytics · GitHub 

Thanks.