cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Re: AAAR_Etract.sh is failing due to connection

Hi,

Using spoon, you have a "connect" button on the top right of the user interface.

Click the button you should have already a "AAAR_Kettle" connection.

Clicking this, you will be required to write login and password to connect to the repository (admin/admin).

Once done, a repository explorer will be available to you.

Open the transformation (name and path are above), modify the javascript source code and save.

That's all!

You can execute the extraction again.

Cheers.

manirangasamy
Member II

Thank you Francesco. Finally, I am able to locate the button. It was quit challenging to locate the button. :-) . Someone raised as bug in spoon and closed the bug with screenshoot :-). I got it from there.

Next challenge is while click on repository manager, it was throughing an error due to xulrunner compatibility.  I updated the version recommended in the forum. Now, error is vanished but blank window appearing. I understand this not issues with AAAR. Did you come across such problem?  Will updating firefox help ? or any suggestion to open repository manager?

Regards

Mani

fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Mmmm, really strange.

I did not experience a similar issue in the past, sorry.

Are you using spoon on windows?

manirangasamy
Member II

I am using spoon on Linux

fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Did you install this?

sudo apt-get install libwebkitgtk-1.0-0

How to install Pentaho Data Integration 7 (aka Kettle) - Francesco Corti 

manirangasamy
Member II

Hi Francesco,

I am trying to compile and build webkitgtk from The WebKitGTK+ Project . I am going nut by get dependency after dependency while I am trying it.

I would like to ask one question, is it possible to edit the script using windows environment and load  the repository in linux environment or is there any other way to edit script.in repository and deploy into linux (RHEL 5)

Regards

Mani

fcorti
Alfresco Employee

You should not need to compile it.
Please note that you could install PDI on a different server/environment respect to the Pentaho BA server.