cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ilyass96
Member II

AAAR installation issue

Hello all ,

I am working on a project that requires Pentaho integration with Alfresco . I have both installed on the same machine .

While installing AAAR ( alfresco audit analysis reporting ) Plugin on Pentaho (from the Marketplace), and after following all the steps described by Mr.Corti (How to install A.A.A.R. - Francesco Corti )and making the configuration right , during the step of installation of AAAR , this message shows up " Warning! Please, check logs ignoring errors with description '...Folder/File [...] exists, failing.'. "    Even after i restart Pentaho , always the same problem ! I treid several times to re-install all and following carefuly step by step the directions . but always no result , it's not working . Please if you had some suggestions or solutions , it will be very appreciated .

Note : Am currently a university student , so it's my first time working on a BI project wich such plateforms .

I think it will be helpful to share with you my "catalina.out" file , so you may have an idea abt the problem : 

"........

15-Aug-2018 14:34:22.189 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
15-Aug-2018 14:34:22.202 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deployment of web application directory /opt/pentaho-server-ce-7.0.0.0-25/pentaho-server/tomcat/webapps/sw-style has finished in 532 ms
15-Aug-2018 14:34:22.202 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deploying web application directory /opt/pentaho-server-ce-7.0.0.0-25/pentaho-server/tomcat/webapps/pentaho-style
15-Aug-2018 14:34:22.643 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
15-Aug-2018 14:34:22.645 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deployment of web application directory /opt/pentaho-server-ce-7.0.0.0-25/pentaho-server/tomcat/webapps/pentaho-style has finished in 443 ms
15-Aug-2018 14:34:22.672 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.start Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8585"]
15-Aug-2018 14:34:22.717 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.start Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-nio-8009"]
15-Aug-2018 14:34:22.719 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start Server startup in 248800 ms
Attempting to load ESAPI.properties via file I/O.
Attempting to load ESAPI.properties as resource file via file I/O.
Not found in 'org.owasp.esapi.resources' directory or file not readable: /opt/pentaho-server-ce-7.0.0.0-25/pentaho-server/tomcat/bin/ESAPI.properties
Not found in SystemResource Directory/resourceDirectory: .esapi/ESAPI.properties
Not found in 'user.home' (/root) directory: /root/esapi/ESAPI.properties
Loading ESAPI.properties via file I/O failed. Exception was: java.io.FileNotFoundException
Attempting to load ESAPI.properties via the classpath.
SUCCESSFULLY LOADED ESAPI.properties via the CLASSPATH from '/ (root)' using current thread context class loader!
SecurityConfiguration for Validator.ConfigurationFile not found in ESAPI.properties. Using default: validation.properties
Attempting to load validation.properties via file I/O.
Attempting to load validation.properties as resource file via file I/O.
Not found in 'org.owasp.esapi.resources' directory or file not readable: /opt/pentaho-server-ce-7.0.0.0-25/pentaho-server/tomcat/bin/validation.properties
Not found in SystemResource Directory/resourceDirectory: .esapi/validation.properties
Not found in 'user.home' (/root) directory: /root/esapi/validation.properties
Loading validation.properties via file I/O failed.
Attempting to load validation.properties via the classpath.
validation.properties could not be loaded by any means. fail. Exception was: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to load ESAPI.properties as a classloader resource.
processing pentaho logout
20:32:17,209 ERROR [AuditHelper] Instance ID is null
20:32:19,576 ERROR [AuditHelper] Instance ID is null "

1 Reply
fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Re: AAAR installation issue

The issue is connected to the "Instance ID is null".
Something goes wrong into the parameters.
I see you are using Pentaho 7.0, can you try with Pentaho 7.1 and reinstall Alflytics?
It should solve the issue.