cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prakashpatel87
Customer

ACS 7.2 license for development

Jump to solution

We are upgrading from ACS 5.2 to ACS 7.2. I am trying to upgrade sdk from 3.0.1 to 4.4. I have ACS 7.2 eterprise downloaded for development purpose. Does it give any trial period? Cuz I upgraded sdk and codebase and tried to bring up Alfresco with docker and it says Failed to verify license - Invalid License, Restricted Alfresco Repository to read-only capability and it doenst let me login to share with default credentials. I tried to open alfresco admin console and tried to apply license that we used for ACS 5.2 and it doesnt work. Is anyone having idea how license works and if ACS7.2 enterprise gives a trial period?

thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abhinavmishra14
Advanced

Re: ACS 7.2 license for development

Jump to solution

Your 5.2 license wont work for 7.2, if you are enterprise customer, open a ticket with Alfresco support and request the license (to apply on manually setup enviroment)/quay.io credentials for pulling enterprise docker images.

~Abhinav
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
abhinavmishra14
Advanced

Jump to solution

Your 5.2 license wont work for 7.2, if you are enterprise customer, open a ticket with Alfresco support and request the license (to apply on manually setup enviroment)/quay.io credentials for pulling enterprise docker images.

~Abhinav
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)
prakashpatel87
Customer

Jump to solution

Thanks Abhinav,

I got enterprise license and things are moving smoothly now.