cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
majo
Member II

after fresh installtion no admin login possible to share

Dear all,

I just finished installing alfresco community edition 6.0.7 using alfresco-content-services-community-distribution-6.0.7-ga.zip on linux using postgresql and tomcat I am not able to login to /share using admin/admin.

But I am able to login to /alfresco using admin/admin ! I am able to run tenant command, use node browser and all other tools from admin console

I already checked the hash_pass within postgresql and this is still the default value 209c6174da490caeb422f3fa5a7ae634 (=> "admin")

I don't get any specific details from log files. Everything looks great from a log perspective !

I only get "Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time."

I already dropped and recreated the database, as well as I already cleaned up and re-deployed alfresco WAR files.

Any ideas ?

Best regards

majo

2 Replies
yash_patel_c2
Established Member

Re: after fresh installtion no admin login possible to share

Hi,

Kindly share your Alfresco as well as tomcat log files. If log files doesn't give any clue then you might have to re-install Alfresco.

Thanks and Regards,

Yash Patel

ContCentric

majo
Member II

Re: after fresh installtion no admin login possible to share

Yash,

as mentioned I already re-installed Alfresco. I actually re-installed everything, even using a different machine. 

Nobody else any clue ? Installing via distribution.zip (i.e. using war files and manual  tomcat+postgresql setup) doesn't seem that special - at least to me ;-)

Again many thanks

Regards

Joerg