cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miroslav
Customer

Aikau localization

Hello,

I would like to create own localization for aikau menu, but there is some magic behind and I am not able to add own labels.. I unpack the jar aikau plugin (aikau-1.0.107.jar), change all the items/labels (i18n) and only half of it is localized. Items like "People",  "Repository", "Admn Tools" have default labels. I tried many combinations and instructions here, but none worked completely. 

Is it possible to overwrite the localization in tomcat/shared/lib? (everything works except aikau)
Was someone successful with changing the language and what should I do to localize all top menu? 

Thank you.

2 Replies
cristinamr
Advanced

Re: Aikau localization

Hi!

Please check the official documentation: you'll find tutorials and github project.

Cheers!

--
VenziaIT: helping companies since 2005! Our ECM products: AQuA & Seidoc
miroslav
Customer

Re: Aikau localization

Thank you for answer. I read the documentation, the problem was in a version of the plugin. The solution is to modify the auikau jar (in my case 1.7.0) or to wrap everything in a separate jar. Only half of the main menu is aikau. I stole the structure of the jar somewhere from the old github project and put it to actual SDK, I didn't find any instructions for that.