cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vincent-kali
Established Member

aikau-sample-archetype

Hi,

I'm trying to run the aikau-sample-archetype following the aikau tutorial (https://github.com/Alfresco/Aikau/blob/develop/tutorial/chapters/Tutorial1.md).

When running the application, a blank page appears with following client side error :

When applying the proposed fix found in github issues (https://github.com/Alfresco/Aikau/issues/1408), issues remains but a new server side exception appears:

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [default] in context with path [/aikau-sample] threw exception [Could not resolve view with name 'noauth/1_0_101_15/defaults' in servlet with name 'Spring MVC Dispatcher Servlet'] with root cause
javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not resolve view with name 'noauth/1_0_101_15/defaults' in servlet with name 'Spring MVC Dispatcher Servlet'
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(DispatcherServlet.java:1198)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.processDispatchResult(DispatcherServlet.java:1001)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:945)

Any idea ?

Thanks,

Vincent

3 Replies
henrikr
Active Member II

Re: aikau-sample-archetype

Did you find any solution to this? currently sitting with the same problem Smiley Sad 

abbask01

never tried the AIKAU sample archetype. but the aio/share-jar-archetype works perfectly for AIKAU dev. consider working with them

Regards,
Abbas
henrikr
Active Member II

I started with what I believe was that one, but I was under the impression that the aikau sample archetype allowed for jetty and instant reload, in contrast to the other tomcat-based one which requires several minutes in reload between changes.

Or is there a way to achieve this in that one as well?

please forgive me, I have no clue what I'm doing :/