Alfresco 4.1 still defaults to Lucene index

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramilramasola
Member II

Alfresco 4.1 still defaults to Lucene index

I'm having troubles starting Alfresco server using solr index. I have already checked in alfresco-global.properties that "index.subsystem.name=solr" is set to solr. However, I keep on getting this error during startup.

02:16:09,721 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Starting 'Search' subsystem, ID: [Search, managed, lucene]
02:16:10,455 WARN [org.alfresco.repo.node.index.FullIndexRecoveryComponent] The indexes are not synchronized with the database.
02:16:10,501 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.admin.IndexConfigurationCheckerBootstrapBean] CONTENT INTEGRITY ERROR: Indexes not found for 5 stores.
02:16:10,501 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.admin.IndexConfigurationCheckerBootstrapBean] You may set 'index.recovery.mode=FULL' if you need to rebuild the indexes.
02:16:10,501 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.admin.IndexConfigurationCheckerBootstrapBean] Ensure that the 'dir.root' property is pointing to the correct data location.
02:16:10,501 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 00180001 Workflow deployment failed
at org.alfresco.repo.workflow.WorkflowDeployer.init(WorkflowDeployer.java:343)

Why is it still defaulting to lucene?

Now, users can't anymore log in to Alfresco. Please help.

1 Reply
afaust
Master

Re: Alfresco 4.1 still defaults to Lucene index

Alfresco 4.1 is Enterprise edition which supports persistent JMX configuration which overrides alfresco-global.properties. Try to use JMX to reset the search subsystem to clear this issue...