EDIT: The connection to /alfresco and the admin console works with https.
Only /share is not reachable and the page "Something's wrong with this page..." is displayed after login.
I am a beginner and hope someone here can help me. I installed Alfresco from the Market on GCP and assigned a fixed IP to the instance. I want to set up HTTPS now, so I went the way via Certbot. I have changed these entries in the "alfresco-global. properties".
A) I have the following configuration:
- Domain at Active24 (A record points to server)
- Server is Alfresco on a VM instance on GCP
- Server is Apache Tomcat on Debian 9
- I can manage on the command line, but it's not my daily business.
- I installed Certbot and had the certificate installed (sudo certbot --apache)
B) Now, after installing Certbot, here's the situation:
- When I open the URL/Domain I get to the Alfresco Login Screen. Browser does not show HTTPS.
- After entering my login data, HTTPS appears, but I cannot access the Share environment. Instead I see an Alfresco error page with a button to return to the dashboard.
- When I click on the "Back to Dashboard" button, I return to the login screen.
I think I still have to configure Apache to forward to the appropriate destinations. But I can't find any instructions for this.
C) My next questions are:
- Did Certbot install an additional server as a proxy, or did it configure the existing one?
- In which directory do I find the appropriate server settings?
Thanks a lot!