Alfresco 6.2 docker installation error

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jendert
Active Member II

Re: Alfresco 6.2 docker installation error

Ah yes I think I might know what's up...

Could you check under Docker -> Settings -> Ressources if your Memory slider is set to at least 8GB (mine is at 8.5 to give it a bit of a buffer) because ACS needs at least 8 to work properly and Docker defaults to only 4 on Windows

I hope I that helped

If so enjoy Smiley Very Happy

akash251998
Established Member II

Thank you for your help i am attaching 2 images. 

Here i have attached 2 image one is my docker's current configuration and other one is the docker full configuration till what maximum space we can alot . As per your suggestion i should set memory slider to atlesat 8.5 but here maximum configuration memory is 4 for cpu and 3.75 for memory. What should i do .

Maximum-allowable-configurationMaximum-allowable-configurationCurrent-Docker-ConfigurationCurrent-Docker-Configuration

@Jendert please have a look. Thank you for your help .

Jendert
Active Member II

Ohh that is not good...

Docker checks the resources your machine can spare and dynamically changes the max possible Memory you can choose.
If you only can set your slider to 3.75GB it means your PC doesn't fulfill the minimum requirement for ACS...

You can either upgrade your machine or try the 14- Day Online Trial for now as this doesn't depend on your PC specs.

Sorry for that :/

akash251998
Established Member II

My system configutation:-20200714_162525.jpg

@Jendert  what is the minimum required configuration i need for my system to solve this issue.

Jendert
Active Member II

I would recommend to upgrade to 16GB... This will definetely solve your problem.
Also I am not aware of RAM sizes being sold between 8 and 16GB

If you are using a prebuilt PC make sure that it is actually upgradable as some companies weld the memory card to the mother board.

I hope you will get it running soon
Good luck Smiley Happy