Alfresco Activiti-kickstart: How to modify alfresco-global.properties ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user44m
Member II

Alfresco Activiti-kickstart: How to modify alfresco-global.properties ?

Hi,

I used Activiti-kickstart Eclipse plugin to create this workflow which will send out a simple mail to some email address. And when I export this kickstart process diagram I only get repo and share folders, which i build as Docker image and use it in docker-compose.yml (those folders doesn't include alfresco-global.properties). 

Now the problem occurs because I need to configure my alfresco-global.properties, however i don't know where they are located. (If I create maven project, I can find them, however in this type of workflow generation - with kickstart, I am kind of lost). 

So my question is where or how can I access the global.properties so i can modify them and add smtp for email sending (again I am working with Docker)? 

2 Replies
user44m
Member II

Re: Alfresco Activiti-kickstart: How to modify alfresco-global.properties ?

I found this link: https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-forum/where-is-the-alfresco-global-properties-.... I created a docker file with RUN echo command. Now i probably have to do something in docker-compose.yml? Or am I totally off here?

kaynezhang
Advanced

Re: Alfresco Activiti-kickstart: How to modify alfresco-global.properties ?

You can try to map tomcat/shared folder in alfresco service container out using volume mapping In your docker compose file 

like folowing

volumes:
- /your local path :/usr/local/tomcat/shared