Alfresco Community 6.0.2.1 - Synchronize users from two specific groups of Active Directory

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DiegoEdoV
Member II

Alfresco Community 6.0.2.1 - Synchronize users from two specific groups of Active Directory

Hi all!

Along with saying hello, and informing that I am a newbie to this platform, I would like to know if someone can help me with a problem I am having with version 6.0.2.1 of the Alfresco Community.

I managed to synchronize it with my Active Directory in Windows Server 2019. But only some users can log in and others cannot, it is quite strange because users do not have any difference in permissions or settings at the Active Directory level. What could be the problem?

Additionally, I would like to be able to synchronize users from two specific groups, is it possible? I've been searching the web and tried the following statements but none of them manages to import the users of the specific groups:

ldap.synchronization.personQuery = (& (objectclass = user) (memberOf = cn = AlfrescoAdmins, ou = Alfresco, dc = Iron, dc = local) (memberOf = cn = AlfrescoUsers, ou = Alfresco, dc = Iron, dc = local ) (userAccountControl: 1.2.840.113556.1.4.803: = 512))

ldap.synchronization.personQuery = (& (objectclass = user) ((memberOf = cn = AlfrescoAdmins, ou = Alfresco, dc = Iron, dc = local) (memberOf = cn = AlfrescoUsers, ou = Alfresco, dc = Iron, dc = local)))

ldap.synchronization.personQuery = (& (objectclass = user) (userAccountControl = 512) ((memberOf = cn \ = AlfrescoAdmins, ou = Alfresco, dc = Iron, dc = local) (memberOf = cn = AlfrescoUsers, ou = Alfresco, dc = Iron, dc = local)))

Could it be related to the following sentences?

ldap.synchronization.groupSearchBase
ldap.synchronization.userSearchBase

As a last query, I was checking and I can delete users that I synchronize from active directory, but I cannot deactivate it, why does that happen? what can it be?

I would really appreciate if you could help me

Regards,
Diego