I'm testing Bitnami Alfresco Community 7.0.0 and it is working well then I installed Alfresco Office Services
When I'm logged in Alfresco and trying to edit an Office document by Edit in Microsoft Office
Edit in Microsoft Office
Allow this site to open ms-excel link?
You'll need to choose an application.
Choose an application to open the ms-excel link.
Choose other Application
Sorry, we couldn't open 'https://'192.168.0.250';/alfresco/aos/site-name/documentLibrary/book.xlsx'
It is using the server's local IP address instead of the host-name.domain-name
When accessing the file with the following link:
It is asking for credential and I can open the document in read only.
Running the following command to check installed modules:
sudo java -jar /opt/bitnami/alfresco/bin/alfresco-mmt.jar list /opt/bitnami/apache-tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war
Module 'alfresco-share-services' installed in '/opt/bitnami/apache-tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war'
- Title: Alfresco Share Services AMP
- Version: 7.0.0
- Install Date: Tue Nov 30 11:33:49 EAT 2021
- Description: Module to be applied to alfresco.war, containing APIs for Alfresco Share
Module 'alfresco-aos-module' installed in '/opt/bitnami/apache-tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war'
- Title: Alfresco Office Services Module
- Version: 1.3.1
- Install Date: Tue Nov 30 11:33:46 EAT 2021
- Description: Allows applications that can talk to a SharePoint server to talk to your Alfresco installation
But No Module Packages Found in Alfreso Admin Tools Module Browser.
What am I missing ?