Alfresco Community + apk

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
super_noel

Alfresco Community + apk

Hello community:
I have an installation of a community version of alfresco specifically the 5.2.e and I would like to know if the mobile applications available in google play serve me to manage my content, through a Wi-Fi connection.

4 Replies
cesarista
Customer

Re: Alfresco Community + apk

Hi Noel:

Yes, the Alfresco Content Services application (by alfresco) in google play works for Alfresco Community 5.2 (for example).

Regards.

--C.

super_noel

Thank you very much Cesar, I would like to know if you have any URL that you can share, where I can see a tutorial or something like that, is that I try to connect and does not let me access in any way, right now I'm checking the server to see if it's a problem of permits, thanks for the help.

cesarista
Customer

Noel, just in configuration, check Content Services and write your repository URL ( for example https://serverurl/alfresco ). Then put your user credentials, and finally a name for the profile. That's all.

Regards.

--C.

super_noel

Thank you very much, the problem was with the wifi connection, I had restrictions for the server and that's why I was not allowed to access thanks, I solved it with the administrator. Now, the other apk I own (alfresco activiti) does not connect or at least takes too long to load, you'll have some idea.