Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djarty
Active Member II

Alfresco Community Edition 7.0 and own workflow

Jump to solution

Hi!

If install Alfresco Community Edition 7.0 using docker image method is the any method to have own workflows (not only standart) into Alfresco Share? What about Activity, Activity designer (its described into fresh docs but not exists at site) and docker method? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cristinamr
Advanced

Re: Alfresco Community Edition 7.0 and own workflow

Jump to solution

Hi!

Sure you can develop your own custom workflows. Check this tutorial is really cool.

? What about Activity, Activity designer (its described into fresh docs but not exists at site) and docker method? 

This is a tool that you can enable in Eclipse (check here).

Cheers,

Cristina.

--
VenziaIT: helping companies since 2005! Our ECM products: AQuA & Seidoc

View solution in original post

5 Replies
cristinamr
Advanced

Jump to solution

Hi!

Sure you can develop your own custom workflows. Check this tutorial is really cool.

? What about Activity, Activity designer (its described into fresh docs but not exists at site) and docker method? 

This is a tool that you can enable in Eclipse (check here).

Cheers,

Cristina.

--
djarty
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Hi!

I see this manual some years ago and looks like its not changed (only strange top date like July 2021).

In this tutorial step Setup for Activity: 

But as I say before this link https://www.activiti.org/designer/update/  not work anymore long time..  Looks like Activiti  force users to use Activity Cloud not Activity standalone things.. But how to connect (if possible) Activity Cloud with ACE dont have idea and info..

No Activity - No own workflows fo Community Edition?? 

cristinamr
Advanced

Jump to solution

I see this manual some years ago and looks like its not changed (only strange top date like July 2021).

Still valid Smiley Wink

But as I say before this link https://www.activiti.org/designer/update/  not work anymore long time.. 

Check this post.

No Activity - No own workflows fo Community Edition?? 

As you already know, Alfresco Community has its own activiti engine embebed. You can develop your own custom worflow. Try the guide provided you before the basic Hello World example and learn about how to do it.

Good luck and cheers!

--
djarty
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Ok. Thank you!

Just one more.. 

Not really clear understand how experiments/development from ecmarchitect  tutorial finally can be transferred to working Alfresco Share server..  Just copying AMPs to it or tutorial from TUTORIAL_HOME must be working server finally...

Dont see in tutorial how results deployed to main working server..

cristinamr
Advanced

Jump to solution

You have every step explained from chapter "project organization":

I am going to use the Alfresco Maven SDK to create a project from the "all-in-one" archetype that will package up my customizations in two AMPs (Alfresco Module Packages). One AMP is for the Alfresco web application (the "repo" tier) and the other is for the Alfresco Share web application (the "Share" tier).

Just follow the guide and start playing with it Smiley Happy

Click here to know more info about the SDK.

Cheers!

P.S.: If you have further questions about activiti, you can ask them in APS & Activiti - Forum

--