Alfresco files not updated after restore

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kishorre

Alfresco files not updated after restore

Hi I am new to alfresco and trying to fix a prod issue, all of a sudden files(mostly jpeg/png) uploaded earlier(before 1 months) cannot be viewed under folder and it is showing as empty folder. but when i click on download it is downloading the full set of files.

The alfresco version is 5.2 and solr is solr4.

I went through the logs and found errors like

Alfresco Log:

020-08-22 11:41:03,468 ERROR [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] [http-apr-9090-exec-38] Exception from executeScript: 072223632 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 072224529 Failed to execute script '/abc/Get Images/get-images.get.js (in repository store workspace://SpacesStore/Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts Extensions)': 072224528 Failed to execute search: PATH:"/app:company_home/st:sites/cm:abc/cm:documentLibrary/cm:Images//" AND TYPE:"abc:abcImage" org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.WebScriptException: 072223632 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 072224529 Failed to execute script '/abc/Get Images/get-images.get.js (in repository store workspace://SpacesStore/Company Home/Data Dictionary/Web Scripts Extensions)': 072224528 Failed to execute search: PATH:"/app:company_home/st:sites/cm:abc/cm:documentLibrary/cm:Images//" AND TYPE:"cvp:cvpImage"

SOLR logs:

Namespace prefix ab is not mapped to a namespace URI

I have tried rebuilding indexes in solr4 too but no luck.

Most importantly the files i upload after restore can be previewed and queried, but the older files cannot be accessed.

Kindly check and help out in resolving the issue.

6 Replies
cesarista
Customer

Re: Alfresco files not updated after restore

Hi:

Some note, maybe it is not related but SOLR is telling you that some content model is missing, the one with prefix ab. This may have unexpected behaviour on docs using this content type.

Hope it helps.

--C

kishorre

@cesarista thanks a lot for the notes, I would like to also add few more points like, the older files uploaded can be downloaded as zip but the folder shows that there is no files and when I try to upload a new file to the same older, it throws me an exception stating "An error occurred when the form was about to be displayed".

How can i fix this??

kaynezhang
Advanced

It seems some model definitions that are already being used have lost after restore.

1.Have you created any module in which you have registered some models before , after restore you have forgotten to apply that module?

2.Or have you deployed any models in Company Home/Data Dictionary/Models before restore ,and after that for some reason some content files have lost?

Any way  you need to recreate these models and register/redeploy them to the repository.

kishorre

Thanks a lot @kaynezhang , I have one more doubt. When I go to the document library of my site I can see the folders but the files inside become invisible and when i click on download a zip, the folder zip gets downloaded and I can able to see the files inside the zip.

What could be the reason for that? Can you help me in throwing some light on that?

And when I find the logs(alfresco,solr) everything is clear and no issues

kishorre

can you please help out with this?

kishorre

@cesarista can you please help out with this?? why do i get this error?? and anywork around?

Only error from the solr is Namesapce prefix abc is not mapped to a namespace URI