Alfresco Ged integration with SpringBoot

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
issovic

Alfresco Ged integration with SpringBoot

Good morning , is any one here had connected Alfresco Ged with Springboot ?

5 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Alfresco Ged integration with SpringBoot

Can you explain what you mean by "Alfresco Ged"? I have never heard / read that term...

issovic

Hello ,

i meant by Alfresco GEd , the one which maanage your file , as an explorer , and read only ! i want to integrate it with springboot application Restfull WebService  :
i think this is the link in the doc :
File upload | Alfresco Documentation 
but its not clear considering there is no examples 
if you have any idea or ways to start the binding let me know 

afaust
Master

I am sorry, but this does not really explain it sufficiently.

If you want to integrate Alfresco with another application via ReST (regardless if using Spring Boot or not) you should prefer to use either the Public or CMIS API. The upload web script linked via the documentation is one that is typically used by the Share UI. In terms of Public API you have a new v1 ReST API available with Alfresco 5.2 that is recommended going forward into the future. If you have an older Alfresco version you might be able to simply use the CMIS Browser binding which is also based on ReST. Of course if you use CMIS you are better of using a proper CMIS client library such as the one provided by the OpenCMIS project.

issovic

Hello ,

thank you for answering me , the thing that i wanteda simple code java how to upload , i didnt find an exact one . evry one say that i have to use open CMIS , but actually i dont know how , i just wanted to see an example JAVA code how to upload files using CMIS to Alfresco . 

afaust
Master