cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ecstech2022
Member II

Alfresco Giving Wrong Parameter

Hello,

During a test my team was performing, Alfresco was producing an incorrect parameter and a restart was applied to correct it. 

I wanted to know why that unknown parameter was produced and how we can go about it not happening again.

Any suggestion are welcomed.

If further clarification is needed, please let me know.

Thank you. 

3 Replies
sanjaybandhniya
Intermediate

Re: Alfresco Giving Wrong Parameter

Where it is giving wrong parameter?

Please provide  more details.

Ecstech2022
Member II

Hello,

Below logs are on our alfresco servers:

Cause: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "act_hi_varinst_pkey"
Detail: Key (id_)=(10621) already exists.
at org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.ExceptionFactory.wrapException(ExceptionFactory.java:30)
at org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession.update(DefaultSqlSession.java:172)
at org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession.insert(DefaultSqlSession.java:157)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.db.DbSqlSession.flushBulkInsert(DbSqlSession.java:849)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.db.DbSqlSession.flushPersistentObjects(DbSqlSession.java:819)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.db.DbSqlSession.flushInserts(DbSqlSession.java:796)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.db.DbSqlSession.flush(DbSqlSession.java:617)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandContext.flushSessions(CommandContext.java:212)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandContext.close(CommandContext.java:138)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandContextInterceptor.execute(CommandContextInterceptor.java:66)
at org.activiti.spring.SpringTransactionInterceptor$1.doInTransaction(SpringTransactionInterceptor.java:47)
at org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:133)
at org.activiti.spring.SpringTransactionInterceptor.execute(SpringTransactionInterceptor.java:45)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.LogInterceptor.execute(LogInterceptor.java:31)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.cfg.CommandExecutorImpl.execute(CommandExecutorImpl.java:40)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.cfg.CommandExecutorImpl.execute(CommandExecutorImpl.java:35)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.RuntimeServiceImpl.startProcessInstance(RuntimeServiceImpl.java:466)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.runtime.ProcessInstanceBuilderImpl.start(ProcessInstanceBuilderImpl.java:76)
at com.activiti.service.runtime.ActivitiService.startProcessInstance(ActivitiService.java:51)
at com.activiti.service.runtime.ActivitiService$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$87164725.invoke(<generated>)
at org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(CglibAopProxy.java:736)

I also want to highlight that this issue occurred while the application was working without issues and no server restart was done or deployment was done during that period

Ecstech2022
Member II

Hello,

Were you able to review my log?