Alfresco is running without Share Services (Problem in my extension project)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joseph
Active Member II

Alfresco is running without Share Services (Problem in my extension project)

Hi,

I created a Repository AMP project and a Share AMP project to put my Alfresco extensions.

But when I run this projects I have the following problem:

I know that in order to solve this in my local installation I have to install alfresco-share-services.amp in the Repository, but I don't know how to solve this in my Repository AMP project.

I already tried to put alfresco-share-services-5.2.e.jar in the folder pucp-repo1/target/amp/lib but it didn't work.

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies
hardik1512
Established Member II

Re: Alfresco is running without Share Services (Problem in my extension project)

Hello,

You can use below link(Point #19)

Installing Alfresco on Windows using the Share Installer | Alfresco Documentation 

Steps are(Copied from above link)

1. Navigate to the alfresco-one-share/amps directory, and locate the alfresco-share-services.amp file.
  2. Copy the alfresco-share-services.amp file to your Alfresco instance (alfresco-one-platform/amps), on the machine that hosts your Alfresco Platform repository.
  3. Use the guidance in Installing an Alfresco Module Package to apply the AMP to your repository.
  4. Restart the Alfresco instance where you have installed the Share Services AMP to see that the changes have been applied.
joseph
Active Member II

Re: Alfresco is running without Share Services (Problem in my extension project)

Hi,

My repository AMP project has the following structure:

I don't have an amps folder and I can't use bin/apply_amps because this is a extension project.

I also tried:

• Using "mvn clean install -Pamp-to-war" but it didn't work.
  • Adding this dependency to my pom.xml:
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.alfresco</groupId>
    <artifactId>alfresco-share-services</artifactId>
    <version>5.2.e</version>
</dependency>

But I get this error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project pucp-repo1: Could not resolve dependencies for project pe.pucpSmiley Tongueucp-repo1:amp:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find org.alfresco:alfresco-share-services:jar:5.2.e in https://artifacts.alfresco.com/nexus/content/groups/public was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of alfresco-public has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

hardik1512
Established Member II

Try adding below dependency

(Source : https://github.com/binduwavell/generator-alfresco/issues/127)

<dependency>       <groupId>org.alfresco</groupId>       <artifactId>alfresco-share-services</artifactId>       <version>5.2.e</version>       <type>amp</type> </dependency>