Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agermain
Customer

Alfresco Maven Plugin with SDK 4.4

Jump to solution

Hi everyone, 

I'm actually moving from alfresco 5.0.3 to alfresco 7.2(using AIO SDK 4.4). I saw that in the past we were using a plugin called " alfresco-maven-plugin". We were using it to simplified the installation of AMPs. The documentation for this plugin seems old and i'm not sure it is well supported (https://artifacts.alfresco.com/nexus/content/groups/public/alfresco-lifecycle-aggregator/latest/plug...). Since we install a lot of AMPs in our Alfresco, I was thinking about using this plugin with alfresco 7.

I was wondering, are there any success story using this plugin with Alfresco 7+ ? Is this plugin still supported ? Are there better ways to automate installation of AMPs. 

Thank you for your time.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
openpj

Re: Alfresco Maven Plugin with SDK 4.4

Jump to solution

You have to use the SDK 4.4 as it is, I think that the SDK is continuing to use internally some parts of the alfresco-maven-plugin but I think that the explicit use is not supported anymore.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
openpj

Re: Alfresco Maven Plugin with SDK 4.4

Jump to solution

You have to use the SDK 4.4 as it is, I think that the SDK is continuing to use internally some parts of the alfresco-maven-plugin but I think that the explicit use is not supported anymore.