Alfresco Office Services didn't work

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
serfed
Member II

Alfresco Office Services didn't work

I have a problem to installation of AOS (Alfresco Office Services).

I use Bitnami Louncher fot Google Cloud Platform to install Alfresco Comunity 201702-0 server.

It haven't AOS by default, so I installing it by Bitnami instructions:

1. Download alfresco-aos-module-1.1.5.zip from Alfresco Community Edition | SourceForge.net 
  2. Copy alfresco-aos-module-1.1.5.zip to /opt/bitnami/apps/alfresco/amps/
  3. $ sudo unzip alfresco-aos-module-1.1.5.zip
  4. Run installation $ cd /opt/bitnami/apps/alfresco/   $ sudo ./apply_amps.sh
  5. The results is bellow:
  6. Found java executable in /opt/bitnami/java  This script will apply all the AMPs in amps and amps_share to the alfresco.war and share.war files in /opt/bitnami/apache-tomcat/webapps Press control-c to stop this script . . . Press any other key to continue . . .  Module 'alfresco-aos-module' installed in '/opt/bitnami/apache-tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war'    -    Title:        Alfresco Office Services Module    -    Version:      1.1.5    -    Install Date: Mon Mar 20 13:44:31 UTC 2017    -    Description:   Allows applications that can talk to a SharePoint server to talk to your Alfresco installation Module 'alfresco-share-services' installed in '/opt/bitnami/apache-tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war'    -    Title:        Alfresco Share Services AMP    -    Version:      5.2.0    -    Install Date: Mon Mar 20 13:44:28 UTC 2017    -    Description:   Module to be applied to alfresco.war, containing APIs for Alfresco Share No modules are installed in this WAR file About to clean out /opt/bitnami/tomcat/webapps/alfresco and share directories and temporary files... Press control-c to stop this script . . . Press any other key to continue . . .  Cleaning temporary Alfresco files from Tomcat...

7. In the Document Actions menu on the document page appears "Edit in Microsoft Office", but it do nothing.

8. The alfresco https://xx.xx.xx.xx/alfresco/aos contains one sub-directory swsdp

9. The requested URL https://xx.xx.xx.xx/_vti_bin.html was not found on this server. 

Please help me find the solution or give me direction to investigate the problem.

Thanks!

1 Reply
mikel_asla
Established Member

Re: Alfresco Office Services didn't work

Hi Sergey

I have installed this addon several times without a problem, but is hard to tell what is missing, did you installed the ROOT.war also?

Make sure to check this documentation at docs.alfresco.com

Installing and configuring AOS | Alfresco Documentation 

Also, as and example, you can check here, near the end, the steps I followed to install AOS inside an standalone Alfresco docker container

Hope it helps