Hi @dhansaliya & welcome to Alfresco!
I can't answer all your questions in one go, but I'll do what I can & perhaps others will chip in with their observations.
First thing is nomenclature:
For document management we have the open source Community Edition and the enterprise ACS (Alfresco Content Services). For differences between the two, see the comparison table on this document.
For BPM, we have the open source Activiti and the enterprise APS (Alfresco Process Services)
Share is one of the two user interfaces that ships with Alfresco, the other is the Alfresco Content Application (ACA). The ACA is geared towards ordinary users while share has Admin features and better support for workflow.
Now, to your questions:
- My Files - these are files that you own
- Shared Files - files that have been shared with you
- Repository - all the folders/files that you have access to
2) Alfresco has custom models and aspects - here's a good tutorial outlining the concepts and how-to - this covers creating custom medata, etc. Rules & Actions automate applying things like Aspects to uploaded documents. So, basically yes, Community can do this to uploaded documents out of the box.
3) Routing documents - if you mean, on upload can documents of type X be put in folder Y? again, Rule and Actions take care of this. The same tutorial covers this scenario.
4) Workflow - yes, out of the box Alfresco has basic workflow. You can plugin Activit for more advanced workflow construction.
5) If the versioning aspect is applied, then yes, versioning works.
6) Annotation - not out of the box. There is an Enterprise Viewer add-on for the enterprise version.
7) Yes, see #5 above. You could assign a document 'Review' task to one user & an 'Accept' task to another user.
I hope that's helped you get some of the way in your assessing of Alfresco.
Digital Community Manager, Alfresco Software.
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!