Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwessex
Member II

Alfresco Share login

Jump to solution

Hello,

I've installed virtual viewer for Alfresco and it looks like it's all up and running correctly on my local machine.  It's now asking for my login to Alfresco Share - Alfresco Community Edition.  I assumed that it would be the login used to access this.  Am I mistaken?  Is there another place I need to register or something I need to do differently?  Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mwessex
Member II

Re: Alfresco Share login

Jump to solution

Thanks for your response.  Yes I was installing snowbound.  Turns out it was a simpler issue.  I just had to use the default user id of 'admin' with the password I had created upon install.  Now I feel silly.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

I gues you are talking about the Snowbound Virtual Viewer, right? It is always a good idea to be specific about which addon / product you installed since it may not be generally known by some / most members of the community. Since the Snowbound Virtual Viewer is a commercial addon, I would advise you to contact the support of the vendor...

mwessex
Member II

Jump to solution

Thanks for your response.  Yes I was installing snowbound.  Turns out it was a simpler issue.  I just had to use the default user id of 'admin' with the password I had created upon install.  Now I feel silly.