cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A_AlSareti
Member II

Alfresco Share User Dashboard dashlets missing

Our environment : RHEL 9 , ACS23.1

if we change the browser language to another language like "ar", all the dashlets disappear, even after updating the "share-config.xml" or "share-config-custom.xml" files to include the new language.

dashboard issue1.png

<I18N>
<tiny-mce-supported-locales>en,de,es,fr,it,ja,nl,zh_CN,ru,nb,pt_BR,sv,fi,ar</tiny-mce-supported-locales>
</I18N>

However, When using a supported language or locale in the browser such as "en" or "fr", the dashboard and all dashlets function properly, allowing us to edit the dashboard.

dashboard issue2.png

2 Replies
fedorow
Senior Member II

Re: Alfresco Share User Dashboard dashlets missing

Yes it is strange.  Some arabic locales works fine, some gives blank screen. For example, ar-001 works, ar-BH not, ar-DJ not, ar-DH works, e.t.c.

A_AlSareti
Member II

Re: Alfresco Share User Dashboard dashlets missing

Hello, @fedorow. Thank you for your help. I find it quite peculiar. I have tried several Arabic locales, and some of them work perfectly fine. However, I have noticed that only Firefox allows me to select a specific locale, such as "ar-dz," which works well. On the other hand, Chrome and Edge do not provide the option to choose a specific country code for Arabic. They only have one option, "ar," which does not work. Is there a way to force a specific locale, like "ar-dz," in Chrome and Edge?

Appreciate the help.

Br,