Alfresco-share:what is effect of custom model created using model manager in one instance of share on the another instance of share

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajay_k

Alfresco-share:what is effect of custom model created using model manager in one instance of share on the another instance of share

Hello,

I'm following the scenario of Clustering for redundancy(source: Scenario: Clustering for redundancy | Alfresco Documentation) where load is balanced by two repositories in different servers.

If i created custom model in Node 1 using Model manager, where it is stored and can i use same custom model in Node 2? What is good practice of custom model creation in this scenario?

1 Reply
jpotts
Professional

Re: Alfresco-share:what is effect of custom model created using model manager in one instance of share on the another instance of share

In your other post about the Model Mangaer, both Axel and I said not to use it, so the "best practice" is not to use it at all, put your content model in an SDK based project, build an AMP, and deploy the same AMP to both nodes.

However, if you ignore this advice and use the Model Manager, it will work across your cluster because the model is checked in to the repo just like any other piece of content.