Alfresco Simple Search Use Like Advanced Search

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suayb58

Alfresco Simple Search Use Like Advanced Search

Hello,Everyone.I would like to use the simple searching in Alfresco  as an advanced searching.When I do a simple search, I will get the results as I found in the advanced search.Do you any information this subject?

4 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Alfresco Simple Search Use Like Advanced Search

Use the Full Text Search syntax to construct complex queries even when using the simple search fields.

suayb58

I want you to bring all the results when I search a word like advanced search.I do not want to write a query.I want to search to this field, but get all the results related to the word I have entered.now only people and documents come

afaust
Master

Neither your screenshot nor your description achieved to make me understand what you are talking about... I would advise you to write your question in your native language and then use Google Translate to turn it into English, in the hopes that may result in a clearer and easier to understand text.

suayb58

I created a file called example.(image 1) I search for example file, no results(image2).because this search box only finds files, people and sites.(image3).Can this searchbox find  folder,people,files and sites? Is this possible?

Note: In think, I explained this problem clearly this time

image1

image2

image3