Alfresco-Solr Connection Problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
hilal
Active Member II

Alfresco-Solr Connection Problem

Jump to solution

   Hi, I m using Alfresco Community 5.2. I created about 3000 sites. But I can search only 20 sites. Search process is not working for other sites.  All sites were created same each other. In addition,

  - I log in with solr admin console with "host:8443/solr".  

  - And I clicked alfresco->schema browser from core selector

  - In here select Field as SITE

  In there, Only 20 sites comes when I clicked "load term info" button . Other sites are not showing in this list.

How can I do this issue?

Please help.

Thanks..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hilal
Active Member II

Re: Alfresco-Solr Connection Problem

Jump to solution

Yes of course, I added "solr.port=8080" and then I made all updates and optimized on solr admin console. After these processes I restarted Alfresco and Solr. In this way, sites comes to solr console.

4 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Alfresco-Solr Connection Problem

Jump to solution

Have there been any errors during SOLR tracking (check solr.log / alfresco.log and provide here for reference)? Can you check via the NodeBrowser if any of the other sites have the aspects cm:indexControl or sys:hidden applied?

Note that the SITE field will only show values for any site if that site has at least a few indexed items. Any empty site (without any initialised site containers like documentLibrary) will not show up at all.

hilal
Active Member II

Re: Alfresco-Solr Connection Problem

Jump to solution

Hi Mr Faust . Thanks for answer. But I found problem and solution. Problem is Alfresco-Solr Connection. I solved problem by changing some solr config files.  in this way problem is solved.

afaust
Master

Re: Alfresco-Solr Connection Problem

Jump to solution

It would be nice of you if you could explain your problem and solution here for other people who may be interested or even have the same issue (even if it turns out it was just a configuration mistake).

hilal
Active Member II

Re: Alfresco-Solr Connection Problem

Jump to solution

Yes of course, I added "solr.port=8080" and then I made all updates and optimized on solr admin console. After these processes I restarted Alfresco and Solr. In this way, sites comes to solr console.