Alfresco v5.0.d document upload limits

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bagodu

Alfresco v5.0.d document upload limits

Hi Friends ,

We are using Alfresco Community Edition version 5.0.d , i wanted to know how many documents(lacks) can be uploaded overall and how many concurrent users can login to Alfresco ?

We have  around 300GB of documents to upload , Will these many GB documents Alfresco v5.0.d can handle ?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Suhas 

4 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Alfresco v5.0.d document upload limits

There is no technical limit in terms of "how many documents can be uploaded" and the question "how many users can use it concurrently" can always be answered with "it depends on what resources you assign to the Alfresco system" and "it depends on the use cases that define their patterns of access". E.g. there is a significant difference between hundreds of users only logging on to Alfresco and looking at some pre-cached overview, or the same amount of users actually doing something with the system, changing document metadata, uploading new files, processing workflow, generating reports...

bagodu

Hi Axel,

Thanks for the update but could you please let me know 300GB of documents can be uploaded to Alfresco 5.0.d ? or it depends on Hardware resources ?

Regards

Suhas

afaust
Master

If you have more than 300 GiB of storage attached to your Alfresco system then you can upload 300 GiB worth of documents...

bagodu

Thanks Axel.

Regards

Suhas