Hello. Made setting for communication Alfresco with Active Directory on windows 2012, all users were transferred to alfresco, was created for each home user space and there is an opportunity to be authorized by the domain user through a web browser, but authorization through the Windows Explorer works only for the users added manually in Alfresco. Tell me how to make it possible to log in and domain users through Windows Explorer. Integration with Active Directory made by adding in /alfresco-global.properties of the following records:
# MS Active Directory Integration authentication.chain=alfinst:alfrescoNtlm,ldap1:ldap-ad ntlm.authentication.sso.enabled=false
If you have AD configured and you can successfully log in to Alfresco Share as one of the AD users, then you already have what you need to be able to map a drive from Windows Explorer using WebDAV. The URL would look something like:
When Windows prompts you for your credentials, provide your AD username and password and it will work.
If instead what you want is to automatically log in a user who is already logged in to the Windows domain, then what you need is to configure Alfresco for Kerberos authentication which is covered in the documentation here:
The fact is that when you try to go to: http://IP:8080/alfresco/webdav through any web browser, domain user authorization works and the directory listing and home user space is opened. For windows Explorer: Open up Windows Explorer and click 'Map network drive' Click 'Connect to a Web site that you can use to store your documents and pictures' Click 'Next' twice in the windows that opens. http://IP:8080/alfresco/webdav error is "windows cannot access"
Thank you, I completed the steps in the "Kerberos Client Config for WebDAV" section now began to appear the authorization window to the alfresco server, but you can only log in by a user created in alfresco itself, domain users can not log in. Through a web browser authorization of domain users works
"AuthForwardServerList" is configured. I tried UNC path \\ hostname @ 8080 \ alfresco \ webdav \, also changed the value of the BasicAuthLevel parameter to 2 in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Services \ WebClient \ Parameters. The result is the same, I can’t log in as a domain user.