Alfresco with Keycloak/Identity Services: user in share doesn't have email, firstName and lastName

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iohann95
Active Member II

Alfresco with Keycloak/Identity Services: user in share doesn't have email, firstName and lastName

Jump to solution

Good day to all.

I recently followed a guide to integrate Alfresco with Keycloak:

https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-blog/deploying-alfresco-dbp-with-identity-serv...

It worked great, I can successfully log in using Keycloak login page. But inside alfresco share, my users don’t have the Email, First name, and Last name parameters that I set on Keycloak administration.

I tried to look on the manual but can't find anything about this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: Alfresco with Keycloak/Identity Services: user in share doesn't have email, firstName and lastNa

Jump to solution

That is not supported in that kind of integration. You should need to add some LDAP synchronization in order to get this properties copied to Alfresco Repository.

Hyland Developer Evangelist

View solution in original post

3 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: Alfresco with Keycloak/Identity Services: user in share doesn't have email, firstName and lastNa

Jump to solution

That is not supported in that kind of integration. You should need to add some LDAP synchronization in order to get this properties copied to Alfresco Repository.

Hyland Developer Evangelist
iohann95
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Ok then. Thank you!!

iohann95
Active Member II

Jump to solution

A hint to anyone that may want to edit the user details and email, since when Identity services are enabled, you can't edit using Share:You can use CMIS Workbench to edit the user details after the initial user login.