AlfrescoContentApplication Smart Folder "This item no longer exists or you don't have permission..."

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wolfg

AlfrescoContentApplication Smart Folder "This item no longer exists or you don't have permission..."

Jump to solution

I followed the steps in the Configure Smart Folders tutorial and everything is working as expected
in the share application or when accessing the site via webdav.

However, I'm getting a "This item no longer exists or you don't have permission to view it." error message when accessing the smart folder via the Alfresco Content Application interface. No error in the Alfresco log.

ss-share.png

ss-aca1.png

Clicking on "Accident Insurance" results in the following error:

ss-aca2.png

I'm using Alfresco Community 7.1:
alfresco/alfresco-content-repository-community 7.1.0
alfresco/alfresco-share 7.1.0.1

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: AlfrescoContentApplication Smart Folder "This item no longer exists or you don't have permi

Jump to solution

This is a known problem (https://alfresco.atlassian.net/browse/ACA-4374) and it's solved in latest release of alfresco-content-app... However, there is also a problem associated with the publication of alfresco-content-app Docker Image that is being worked now. Since the latest available version is 2.3.0, current version is 2.6.1

Once this publication problem is solved, you can use the new version in order to get your feature working fine.

Hyland Developer Evangelist

View solution in original post

3 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: AlfrescoContentApplication Smart Folder "This item no longer exists or you don't have permi

Jump to solution

What ACA version are you using?

Wolfg

Jump to solution

I'm using ACA version 2.3.0

alfresco/alfresco-content-app 2.3.0

angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

This is a known problem (https://alfresco.atlassian.net/browse/ACA-4374) and it's solved in latest release of alfresco-content-app... However, there is also a problem associated with the publication of alfresco-content-app Docker Image that is being worked now. Since the latest available version is 2.3.0, current version is 2.6.1

Once this publication problem is solved, you can use the new version in order to get your feature working fine.