cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fatma19
Active Member II

apache chemistry session with spring

Jump to solution

I am currently developping java/jee app using spring as framework and alfresco as ged.I am using apache chemistry to connect to the alfresco repository. this the code i am using to get a session.Is there a way to change this code with spring bean because i m going to use this session in diffrent classes and it would be better to be singleton.

Map<String, String> parameter = new HashMap<String, String>();

// user credentials
parameter.put(SessionParameter.USER, "admin");
parameter.put(SessionParameter.PASSWORD, "admin");

// connection settings
parameter.put(SessionParameter.ATOMPUB_URL, "http://localhost:8080/alfresco/cmisatom");
parameter.put(SessionParameter.BINDING_TYPE, BindingType.ATOMPUB.value());
System.out.println(BindingType.ATOMPUB.value());
// set the alfresco object factory
parameter.put(SessionParameter.OBJECT_FACTORY_CLASS, "org.alfresco.cmis.client.impl.AlfrescoObjectFactoryImpl");

// create session
SessionFactory factory = SessionFactoryImpl.newInstance();
Session session = factory.getRepositories(parameter).get(0).createSession();

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: apache chemistry session with spring

Jump to solution

This isn't really an Alfresco question  - more a generic "how to use Spring" one. You can use a factory bean to create a global session object as a singleton in the Spring context.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

This isn't really an Alfresco question  - more a generic "how to use Spring" one. You can use a factory bean to create a global session object as a singleton in the Spring context.

fatma19
Active Member II

Jump to solution

yes i did that thank you Smiley Happy

@Beanpublic Session sessionBean() {    Map<String, String> parameter = new HashMap<String, String>();    // ...    SessionFactory factory = SessionFactoryImpl.newInstance();    Session session = factory.getRepositories(parameter).get(0).createSession();    return session;}