Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rpriore
Member II

Archive Twitter posts in Alfresco

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm looking into possible solutions to save local (in Alfresco) copies of Twitter messages for a given account

One option would be to use a MS Flow or IFTTT applet, but unfortunatelly I've seen plenty of connectors in Microsoft Flow and IFTTT but none of them connecting to Alfresco.

https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/

See all services - IFTTT 

any plugin or extension that would allow me to simply achieving that? any plan to implement connectors to those platforms?

Thanks!

Roberto

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: Archive Twitter posts in Alfresco

Jump to solution

There is no ready-to-use connector as far as I am aware. But during the last BeeCon in April this year, a hack-a-thon project team has actually worked on an IFTTT integration with Alfresco using the Records Management (v1?) ReST APIs. They used IFTTT in combination with scriptr; You can see the presentation of that project in our recorded showcase.

And maybe, by tagging David Webster‌ here, he may give some pointer or even an update, in case he continued to play with it. Until then, you might want to check out the Alfresco scriptr.io snippets project on GitHub.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
afaust
Master

Re: Archive Twitter posts in Alfresco

Jump to solution

There is no ready-to-use connector as far as I am aware. But during the last BeeCon in April this year, a hack-a-thon project team has actually worked on an IFTTT integration with Alfresco using the Records Management (v1?) ReST APIs. They used IFTTT in combination with scriptr; You can see the presentation of that project in our recorded showcase.

And maybe, by tagging David Webster‌ here, he may give some pointer or even an update, in case he continued to play with it. Until then, you might want to check out the Alfresco scriptr.io snippets project on GitHub.