cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
livier
Active Member II

Aspect and Advanced search

Hi,

I've created an apsect with 3 properties.

For each 3 properties I add :

<index enabled="true">
                        <atomic>true</atomic>
                        <stored>false</stored>
                        <tokenised>false</tokenised>
                    </index>
I've modified the share-config-custom.xml and I see all properties in form, but when I search a document using my aspects properties, I have no results, 0 documents retreived.

I work on Alfresco 5.1 community version

Thanks in advance

15 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Aspect and Advanced search

Dumb question, but just to make sure: Did you actually apply / add the aspect to any document / node in the Alfresco Repository?

Since you have specified text properties as tokenised "false", you will only be able to match values when your search input matches the existing metadata values from the beginning, and without applying any stemming / fuzzy matching. Tokenised "false" is useful primarily for exact identifiers, like serial numbers / IDs. For other metadata you may want to default to "both" in order to support partial matching.

livier
Active Member II

Thanks for your answer

I did apply aspects and set the properties to 3-4 documents.

To be honest I didn't really know what tokenised is used for, so thank you for these informations
I've just followed the sample of ACME content type and I noticed that it is used.

cesarista
Customer

To be sure: How did you search ?

You mentioned "Advanced Search", do you expect to see your custom ACME properties in Advanced Search form ? Or do you expect to see those properties as filters in faceted search ? Did you configure those facets ? 

If you do nothing, try using @acme:documentId:"value" syntax directly in the search field .

Regards.

--C.

livier
Active Member II

In my share-config-custom.xml file: 

• I add a

<form id="search"></form> in which I specify the properties of my custom model type and my aspect

• I add this form in the <config evaluator="string-compare" condition="AdvancedSearch" replace="true">

I've started all over.

I've modified the ACME model type and the share-config-custom.xml :

1. I've just modified the namespace --> test ok when I add a document and set properties from custom content and aspect. I run an advanced search on a custom model property and on an aspect property : OK
  2. I've modified the aspect's property --> it used to be a list, I've changed it in a text field. I've added two more text field properties --> test ok when I add a document and set properties from custom content and aspect. I run an advanced search on a custom model property and on the aspect properties : OK
  3. I've modfied the custom model property : it used to be a text field, I've changed it in a list --> test KO when I run an advanced search on this custom model property.

Here are my custom models

<type name="my:doc">
        <title>Document </title>
            <parent>cm:content</parent>
     <properties />
     <mandatory-aspects>
                <aspect>cm:generalclassifiable</aspect>
      </mandatory-aspects>
   </type>

<type name="my:IT">
            <title>Documents IT</title>
            <parent>my:doc</parent>
            <properties>
                <property name="my:ITservice">
                    <title>Document Identification Number</title>
                    <type>d:text</type>
                    <index enabled="true">
                        <atomic>true</atomic>
                        <stored>false</stored>
                        <tokenised>both</tokenised>
                    </index>
                    <constraints>
                        <constraint ref="my:listITservice"/>
                    </constraints>
                </property>
            </properties>
            <mandatory-aspects>
                <aspect>my:identificationAgent</aspect>
            </mandatory-aspects>
       </type>

Here is my aspect

<aspect name="my:identificationAgent">
            <title>Identification Agent</title>
            <description>Identité de l'agent</description>
            <properties>
                <property name="my:numAgent">
                    <index enabled="true">
                        <atomic>true</atomic>
                        <stored>false</stored>
                    </index>

</property>
                <property name="my:nomAgent">
                    <index enabled="true">
                        <atomic>true</atomic>
                        <stored>false</stored>
                    </index>
                </property>
                <property name="mySmiley TonguerenomAgent">
                    <index enabled="true">
                        <atomic>true</atomic>
                        <stored>false</stored>
                    </index>
                </property>
            </properties>
        </aspect>

Thanks

livier
Active Member II

When I get results, documents are not displayed.

I have a message that tells that n documents have been found but The application doesn’t display the documents 

help please

thanks 

livier
Active Member II

In my maven environnement, when I use advanced search on a custom model type, I get this type of message :

2018-07-21 17:00:06,487  WARN  [repo.jscript.ScriptLogger] [http-bio-8080-exec-9] search.lib.js: Skipping node due to exception when processing query result: TypeError: Impossible dappeler la méthode "{1}" de {0}

2018-07-21 17:00:06,488  WARN  [repo.jscript.ScriptLogger] [http-bio-8080-exec-9] ...workspace://SpacesStore/264d08ab-aa6c-47aa-b610-df06de4f5fc3

Thanks

livier
Active Member II

For the last error message : for my tests, the documents weren't uploaded in document library ([ALF-21709] Advanced Search doesn't show results - Alfresco JIRA )

cesarista
Customer

Hi:

Do you see some warning or error logs in SOLR logs (solr.log) ? May your model definition be registered in an older version ? Did you try a full reindex ?

How to list and check your custom content models in Alfresco - Checking details about bootstrap cont... 

- Performing a full reindex with Solr for Alfresco ECM - zylk 

Regards.

--C.

livier
Active Member II

Thanks for your answer but during the week end I've restarted from the begining and it looks like it works
But it's weird because on my maven environment, I get 0 result while using advanced search on my custom properties but when I deploy on my server, I get restults !

When I deploy my package (./apply_amps.sh) I get some errors in the catalina.out file that I don't understand :

org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig processAnnotationsJar
GRAVE: contextConfig.jarFile
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /app/alfresco-community/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/lib/ XXXXXXX

And the XXXXXXX is for a lot of jar files (more than an hundred) such as : proton-j-0.7.jar , xpp3_min-1.1.4c.jar, spring-social-facebook-web-1.1.1.RELEASE.jar, spring-security-core-3.1.7.RELEASE.jar, gdata-docs-meta-3.0-1.47.1.jar, javax.mail-1.5.5.jar, camel-jackson-2.13.2.jar, cglib-2.2.jar, cxf-rt-frontend-simple-3.0.10.jar, spring-surf-core-6.12.jar   ....

Could you tell me why do I get those messages ?

Moreover, could you please tell me the best practices for deploying custom model : I will certainly have to change my custom model to add types, aspects or properties.

How do I apply the evolutions of my custom model on my "production" server ? Do I just get amps files from maven and deploy them ? Shoud I desinstall my first amps before deploying the new ones ? How does the application manage it ? What about the content which use the "old" custom model ? Should I full reindex ? IWhy can I not see my custom model from amps in the model manager ?

What did you mean by "May your model definition be registered in an older version" ?

I'm sorry but I'm totally newbie

Thanks again for your help