Question: NOT ABLE TO ESTABLISH SSO using Kerberos.
Windows server 2008 R2 Standard.
***** Find all the files in the attachments
1) created two LDAP users - name: AlfrescoHTTP, password: ***, name: AlfrescoCIFS, password: ***
2) a) Enable Password never expires. b) Disable User must change password at next logon. c) Select the Account tab and enable the Do not require Kerberos preauthentication option in the Account Options section. d) In the user Delegation tab, select the Trust this user for delegation to any service (Kerberos only) check box.
3) Created Keytab files for both users, kept at location C:\alf\ on server (aaa),
4) Created "krb5.ini" file on server (aaa) at location, C:\Windows\
5) Created "java.login.config" file at location <install-path>:\Alfresco\instance\java\lib\security\
6) Edited "java.security" file at <install-path>:\Alfresco\instance\java\lib\security\ path and appended following,
Question: Want to know whether the steps which are performed for Kerberso sso are correct or some more config need to be done. Not able to figure out from the logs files what is the exact error. How do I proceed further in investigating and establishing SSO.