cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alucas
Member II

Building Alfresco-remote-api fail with maven dependency errors

Hi,

I just chekout the alfresco-remote-api project from GitHub, and I'm trying to build it. But I'm a little newbie with maven, and I got some errors :

[FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for org.alfresco:alfresco-remote-api:6.8-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find org.alfresco:alfresco-super-pomSmiley Tongueom:9 in https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 8, column 13
@

I am missing some maven configuration ? Like in settings.xml ? My settings.xml is actualy empty, and I did try to remove the .m2/repository folder.

Thx

2 Replies
dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Re: Building Alfresco-remote-api fail with maven dependency errors

If you question is not related to ADF framework please move it to the corresponding forum.

rohit9637
Established Member

Re: Building Alfresco-remote-api fail with maven dependency errors

First thing is check whether you have properly configured your dependency according to respective pom.xml file of depended project.

If configured correctly than ensure that you have build the project on which project by running mvn install for the depended project.

Hope it would resolve the issue you are facing.