cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apiening
Active Member II

Bulk-Import in Alfresco 6.1

Jump to solution

I've successfully installed the Alfresco Bulk Export Tool from https://github.com/vprince1/alfresco-bulk-export/ in Alfresco 5.1 and did a test export.

I have trouble finding a solution to import the data (including the metadata from the XML files) into Alfresco 6.1 since https://github.com/pmonks/alfresco-bulk-import does not seem to support Alfresco 6.1.

What options are there currently?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cesarista
Customer

Re: Bulk-Import in Alfresco 6.1

Jump to solution

Hi, 

A version of Bulk import is included in Alfresco out of the box. Just inspect Alfresco webscripts page and you will see a family for Bulk import.

The project you mentioned provides, let's say a 2.0 version of Bulk Import, with some new features as the possibility of stopping a bulk job, a dry run, a better monitoring status page, some webscripts to delete large folders and to inspect data dictionary (that they are quite useful indeed).

Kind regards.

--C.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
cesarista
Customer

Jump to solution

Hi, 

A version of Bulk import is included in Alfresco out of the box. Just inspect Alfresco webscripts page and you will see a family for Bulk import.

The project you mentioned provides, let's say a 2.0 version of Bulk Import, with some new features as the possibility of stopping a bulk job, a dry run, a better monitoring status page, some webscripts to delete large folders and to inspect data dictionary (that they are quite useful indeed).

Kind regards.

--C.

fedorow
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

I'm shure you connect exported data from host to alfresco docker container.

apiening
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thank you very much, I wasn't aware of the included version.

It worked fine for me.

apiening
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Yes, I added another volume entry so that my import/export folder was accessable from within the docker container.