Bulk import Initiate web script

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pturgy

Bulk import Initiate web script

Jump to solution

how to replace an existing document : the following batch doesnt' give agood result (documents are skipped !) :

curl -v -u admin:admin -L POST --url "localhost:8080/alfresco/s/bulkfsimport/initiate" --data "targetPath=/Sites/courrier-retraite/documentLibrary/Plis Retraite&sourceDirectory=C:\alfresco\Documents\123456789&replaceExisting=true"

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cesarista
Customer

Re: Bulk import Initiate web script

Jump to solution

Hi:

Which version of Alfresco are you using ?

In last 201707GA (Alfresco Community v5.2.0 (re21f2be5-b22)) , I don't see the replaceExisting parameter. Instead I find existingFileMode parameter SKIP|REPLACE|ADD_VERSION

The default one is SKIP.

Regards.

--C.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
cesarista
Customer

Jump to solution

Hi:

May you test curl with a site path without spaces ? Do you see some WARNING or ERROR in Alfresco logs relating Bulk Import process ? 

Regards.

--C.

pturgy

Jump to solution

Hi,

The batch is able to load documents , not to replace them...It seems that the parameter 'replaceExisting=true' is bad..

Thanks for your help.

cesarista
Customer

Jump to solution

Hi:

Which version of Alfresco are you using ?

In last 201707GA (Alfresco Community v5.2.0 (re21f2be5-b22)) , I don't see the replaceExisting parameter. Instead I find existingFileMode parameter SKIP|REPLACE|ADD_VERSION

The default one is SKIP.

Regards.

--C.

pturgy

Jump to solution

Hi Cesar,

Wonderful.  The  'existingFileMode=REPLACE' parameter solves the problem. (my alfresco version was

Community - 5.2.0 (re21f2be5-b22)

Thanks very much.