Can Alfresco be exposed through a Salesforce Community using the integration tool Alfresco has on the Salesforce App Exchange?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zingo
Member II

Can Alfresco be exposed through a Salesforce Community using the integration tool Alfresco has on the Salesforce App Exchange?

Jump to solution

I am a Salesforce Partner working with a Client that uses Alfresco to hold all of their documentation for Proposals.  They would like for their clients to be able to access these Proposals by logging into a Salesforce Community.

This means they log into the Community with a unique username/password, and would then be able to access any documentation related to them in Alfresco through that Community.  So, my questions is:

Thank You

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: Can Alfresco be exposed through a Salesforce Community using the integration tool Alfresco has on the Salesforce App Exchange?

Jump to solution

This feature is Enterprise only.

There are two modules (Repository and Share) to be deployed on the Alfresco part for this integration.

Official documentation for this integration is available at Alfresco Content Connector for Salesforce 2.1 | Alfresco Documentation 

Hyland Developer Evangelist

View solution in original post

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Can Alfresco be exposed through a Salesforce Community using the integration tool Alfresco has on the Salesforce App Exchange?

Jump to solution

As far as I am aware, the Alfresco Salesforce integration is an Enterprise only feature. Unless the app published on the Salesforce App Exchange can work without any extension on the Alfresco side, it will not work with Community. There is no publicly available extension module for Alfresco that I know of that would provide an Salesforce-related features / integrations on the Alfresco side of things.

But maybe someone from Alfresco like Francesco Corti‌ or Angel Borroy‌ can find and provide any official information on this.

angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

This feature is Enterprise only.

There are two modules (Repository and Share) to be deployed on the Alfresco part for this integration.

Official documentation for this integration is available at Alfresco Content Connector for Salesforce 2.1 | Alfresco Documentation 

Hyland Developer Evangelist