Can Anyone help me I’m new to Alfresco I have Alfresco 5c i need to create new content store because my HDD is full is there is any Amps Can Help me Please

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ciscomind
Member II

Can Anyone help me I’m new to Alfresco I have Alfresco 5c i need to create new content store because my HDD is full is there is any Amps Can Help me Please

3 Replies
gluck113
Established Member

Re: Can Anyone help me I’m new to Alfresco I have Alfresco 5c i need to create new content store because my HDD is full is there is any Amps Can Help me Please

Hi, 

you don't need to create a new content-store. Creating content-stores are for other issues. You have two possibilities :

1. Add space to the disk that is handling your content-store
  2. Transfer your content-store to a new disk with more space

In both cases you will need to know where your content-store is saved, you'll find this information in the alfresco-global.properties in the dir.root parameter

Hope this helps

ciscomind
Member II

Re: Can Anyone help me I’m new to Alfresco I have Alfresco 5c i need to create new content store because my HDD is full is there is any Amps Can Help me Please

Hello Simon,

Thanks

But In my cases I already have disc in my San but its get full up and there is no way to add new hard to this machine so i got new one but I need to continuation save data on the new machine not moving my current data but to continuation store my data on it As second store.

gluck113
Established Member

Hello, 

I see two things you could do:

1. Couldn't you merge the two physical disks in one virtual disk? And use this virualDisk as your base contentStore
  2. Check how you manage your deleted contentStore maybe you can delete old nodes(documents) that have no reason to be kept.

Other wise I would send you to the official documentation about content Stores and how to manage them:

Using content stores | Alfresco Documentation 

You could also take a look at Axel Faust‌ content-store addon: GitHub - AFaust/simple-content-stores: Addon to provide a set of common content store implementation... 

Good Luck