Cannot find Alfresco Repository on this server. (Does this application have access to alfresco-global.properties? Does this application have cross-context permissions?)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmannur
Member II

Cannot find Alfresco Repository on this server. (Does this application have access to alfresco-global.properties? Does this application have cross-context permissions?)

i am getting this error can any on help me fixing this error

awaiting replay to fix this error

Thanks

7 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Cannot find Alfresco Repository on this server. (Does this application have access to alfresco-global.properties? Does this application have cross-context permissions?)

The community file list for 201605 GA is the last one I can see that lists the RM AMP as a downloadable artifact.

douglascrp
Advanced II

Re: Cannot find Alfresco Repository on this server. (Does this application have access to alfresco-global.properties? Does this application have cross-context permissions?)

Axel Faust‌ Have you answered the right question?

I see no RM being mentioned in this one.

afaust
Master

Hmm - the question indeed does not match my answer. But I do remember giving this answer and it was definitely to a question about "Where is RM"... Unfortunately there is no history function to questions / comments to look for any changes since I gave the answer.

douglascrp
Advanced II

I bet this was the question  

Based on the date.

afaust
Master

Looks like it - though I still can't figure out how this response was posted here. I typically don't quick-fire / spam my responses in a way that I might write in a completely wrong browser tab.

kgastaldo

We moved everything from the old forums, as is, so there shouldn't have been any mixup there. I actually don't see a comment from you on either linked topic. Did I miss something? Let me know if you need help tracking something down ...

afaust
Master

No need to track this down - chances are I did a mis-submit and just did not notice, though I am quite confident personally.