Cannot login and request to an on-premise call returns Status 200

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karon
Member II

Cannot login and request to an on-premise call returns Status 200

We cannot login to our on-premise repository of Alfresco Community.  All our users have tried with their login credentials and no one can login.  We get this error message on the login screen:

When I do an on-premise call using Postman OPTIONS using this request below but for our instance, the Status returns as '200 OK' (see screen shot below) but the Response is not returned (see blank red box in screenshot below).  

http://localhost:8080/alfresco/api/-default-/public/alfresco/versions/1/nodes

Is anyone able to recommend a solution?  

We would like to know what API Alfresco calls are reliable?

We would like to know when Alfresco goes down from our ECM Service.  If anyone has any solutions or suggestions it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

4 Replies
douglascrp
Advanced II

Re: Cannot login and request to an on-premise call returns Status 200

Check the alfresco.log file, as it will give you ideas on what can is wrong with your Alfresco server.

If you need help to identify the problem, share the log file here.

karon
Member II

Thanks Douglas for your reply and advice.

We have identified that the problem is disk full due to the Apache access logs growing to 11GB.

Can you recommend a reliable audit API call that we can use to detect the health status of Alfresco and returns information in the body?

karon
Member II

Please note the last line in my previous comment should read "Can you recommend a reliable system API call that we can use to detect the health status of Alfresco and return a response?"

douglascrp
Advanced II

What I am currently using is the OOTBee Support Tools

It is an addon que provides lots of useful information about your Alfresco instance.

Check it out

GitHub - OrderOfTheBee/ootbee-support-tools: OOTBee Support Tools addon to extend set of administrat...