Cannot view Activity logs on some Sites.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syedjunaid
Active Member II

Cannot view Activity logs on some Sites.

Hello everyone,

I have deployed Alfresco Community v6.0.a in a production enviornment. Our client has been facing a critical issue on some sites. The problem is that there are no activity logs on some sites. I requested them to send me "alfresco.log" file, so that  I could get an idea about what might be the problem. After reviewing the logs I am unable to understand what is the error about and how it can be solved. Did some research on that error but didn't find anything.

Here are the errors occuring in alfresco logs.

Spoiler

2020-11-02 14:38:48,193 ERROR [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] [http-nio-8080-exec-14] Exception from executeScript: 10020270 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 100231786 Error during processing of the template 'The following has evaluated to null or missing:
==> result.max [in template "org/alfresco/repository/solr/stats.get.json.ftl" at line 20, column 21]

Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally null/missing, either specify a default value with myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing</#if>. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthessis: (myOptionVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionVar.foo)??

The failing instruction (print stack trace for 1 more):
==> ${result.max?c} [in template "org/alfresco/repository/solr/stats.get.json.ftl" at line 20, column 19]'. Please contact your system administrator.
org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.WebScriptException: 10020270 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 100231786 Error during processing of the template 'The following has evaluated to null or missing:
==> result.max [in template "org/alfresco/repository/solr/stats.get.json.ftl" at line 20, column 21]

Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally null/missing, either specify a default value with myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing</#if>. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthessis: (myOptionVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionVar.foo)??

The failing instruction (print stack trace for 1 more):
==> ${result.max?c} [in template "org/alfresco/repository/solr/stats.get.json.ftl" at line 20, column 19]'. Please contact your system administrator.

Would be grateful if anyone can explain me what is this error and how can I resolve this problem.

Regards,

Syed Junaid